Monday, March 31, 2014

Paw Patrol to the Rescue!

This year  my daughter wanted a Paw Patrol themed birthday celebration. I was so excited when I found awesome party ideas and printables from Nick Jr. Everything you need or could think of they have ready for an instant download for free! This was truly a lifesaver…..

All of the projects were DIY and I had a ball. These cute and colorful gable boxes I picked up at Michael's. They were perfect because they coordinated with each of the Paw Patrol characters. I used the Paw Patrol Treat Topper template from Nick Jr and used them on the front of the gable boxes. My Sweet Pea loves Marshall the Firefighter. Too cute!

I also decided to use the toppers for the party hats. Nick Jr. provides a party hat template but I wanted to do a little crafting :). Her little preschool class loved each of the treats and goodies.


In addition to the party supplies from Nick Jr., I also printed out coloring mats for each student in her class. Once they finished cupcakes and ice cream they pulled out the crayons and got busy! I think my little Sweet Pea and her friends were very happy….…Happy Birthday beautiful!



Have a Blu day!

Candice


No comments :