Monday, February 24, 2014

Men's Formal Fashion



My hubby is very much a fashion guy and loves to stay on top of the latest trends in men's fashion while setting his own styles and trends. I often chat with him about what is in the now while also stalking his Pinterest boards! I have been checking out new styles, especially formal wear as wedding season quickly approaches.  Although there are countless designs out there, many men are creating styles of their own. I would consider myself to be a classic kind of girl so a black tux suits me just fine! However, I have also come to love things with a modern twist.


Photo via Wedding Chicks Photographer Paul Von Rieter


A close friend, Bernard of Canary48 creates custom handmade bow ties for any occasion. While typically we think of men and bow ties, I have seen some super hot ladies rocking  Canary48 fashion. He recently posted his new white bow tie with black trim and I almost fainted! Its amazing! Not only would this be awesome for any groom on his special day but also perfect when you just want to wear a one of a kind bow tie for a night out. Fashion forward & stylish...I think hubby and I need a night out on the town :)


Canary48 is a custom handmade bow tie company based in Atlanta, Georgia

Have a Blu day!
Candice

No comments :